Saturday 28 June 2014

Paint Table Saturday

My first ever Paint Table Saturday (Excellent idea Sofia!), and its already proved to be an incentive to paint more, so can only be a Good Thing!

Nothing earth-shattering to show though.....




I have started some Reaper Bones figures - here you can see a selection of civilians (for my Fantasy Inn, more of which later), two scorpions ready for some detailing, a purple (blue?!) worm, and a ghost undercoated in Vallejo pale sand. I love painting spirits, ghosts etc. A simple light basecoat and different ink washes and they look great, although I have yet to attempt one of the Bones plastic figures, so we'll see how that pans out....
I am trialling a new way of painting skin tones on the bar staff - seems to be working so far! My general comment on the range is that they are a bit tricky to clean up well, but take paint ok, and look promising.
Eagle-eyed readers will have spotted an Otherworld Miniatures statue/idol and a Warlord M24 Chaffee in the background, which have been undercoated, ready for some attention this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment