Wednesday 3 September 2014

Back in the AWI

Progress has finally been made on my peter pig 15mm AWI troops. Whilst not particularly well-painted (my eyes aren't what they used to be) they look just the job on the table-top!

Firstly the Grenadier battalion:


 
 
Then the light bob skirmishers:
 
 
 
 
And then when this came through the post yesterday.........
 
 
 
.......I was sufficiently inspired by the eye-candy therein to have another go at tackling the highlanders that caused me so much bother the other week!
 

I have a busy Thursday and Friday, so you may well be looking at Paint Table Saturday in the picture above! Rebellion is an excellent book. I don't play Black powder, but the pictures and info within are well worth the admission price. I got mine via ebay from the excellent NannyOgg999.

Until next time...........
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment