Sunday 19 April 2015

Salute 2015 - The Blogger's Meet

I shall be attending Salute 2015, hot-footing it from Ashford International on Saturday Morning.
I look forward to seeing many of you at the Blogger's Meet.

Just so I can be recognised I will follow Darrell's lead over at Just Add Water and give some visual indication of my appearance.

I do not look like this despite using it as my avatar:




This is my more normal appearance:


Pendragon Without



Do not be put off by this visage - I am both approachable and friendly. I am not a Clergyman (despite the background), neither am I in Security, nor the Mafia. Think of me as a younger and better-looking Ray Roussel. At Salute I shall also have Mrs Pendragon in tow, carrying all my swag.....




We look forward to seeing you there.

Until next time......

No comments:

Post a Comment