Saturday 30 May 2015

Back in Business - Let's Rock!

Greetings Gentle Readers,

I have set up my painting table again after a hiatus of almost a month, although it feels like longer! My mojo is fired up, inspired by all you lovely figure painters out there so apart from some wallpapering tomorrow I am pretty much good to go. This makes me happy.


Isn't that a lovely sight? A completely empty painting table - The world is my oyster!


Incidentally, whilst sorting my paints, I came across these two little antiques. I think they were bought over thirty years ago and I'm still using them! They are Rose metallic powders - you used to add them to a clear medium if I remember rightly. Nowadays I add them to any gold paint I'm using for an extra lustre. Anyone else still use them?




Until next time...........

No comments:

Post a Comment