Sunday 7 June 2015

Painting again: Odds and Ends

Greetings Gentle Readers,

Not much to report other than painting is progressing on a number of fronts:


Just completed the Sarissa Steam Launch for a planned Indian Mutiny skirmish. I am working up some of Warbase's/TFL's garden structures for Bolt Action in Normandy. There is an X-wing miniature undergoing a repaint, plus a Red Box fantasy figure who (as Hereward the Wake) will lead my doughty Saxons against the Norman invaders, probably using Lion Rampant.

As regards the painting area as a whole, I may be extending it upwards to accommodate all the little bits and pieces that accumulate on the paint table, plus the tools that are currently hidden below the table in a sizeable toolbox - I find myself continually stopping to grab this tool or that tool which then lurks on the desk for days! Add in all the various putties, fillers etc and a few of these from Ebay seem quite a good idea:



A few of these would also increase the fort-like aspect of the painting area thus enabling me to withstand sieges and sorties from daily life, making me feel more secure and comfortable and relaxed - which after all are three excellent reasons for having a hobby in the first place.


Until next time...




No comments:

Post a Comment