Sunday 20 March 2016

Flight of the Phoenix

Greetings Gentle Readers,

Those of you of a certain age will remember the classic film starring James Stewart (and NOT the execrable remake with Dennis Quaid - who I usually like), and may with a backward glance at my last post (September 2015) understand the significance of the title.

So - rising from the ashes, I thought I'd show some recent X-Wing Miniatures Game repaints:

The Kihraxz Fighter as bought

..and again

Repainted as the Black Sun Ace



The HWK-290 as bought for the Rebel Faction

Converted and repainted for Scum and Villainy


Repainted Tie Advanced
Apologies for the poor pictures - blame my phone :D
That's about it for now - Not much to report due to limited resources but watch this space! It feels good to be back.

Until next time.......


No comments:

Post a Comment